- The background of medical marijuana legalization in Nevada as well as its federal status.
- Proper use of security measures and controls.
- How to respond to an emergency, should one arise.
- Methods for consumption as well as consumer education on consumption.
- Public access and agent access to as well as storage of medical marijuana.
- Proper packaging and labeling procedures.
- Rules and best practices for tracking medical marijuana as it enters, is stored in and exits the facility.
- How to receive products.
- Proper hygiene.
- Common deficiencies issued by the Department of Public and Behavioral Health.
To purchase the training, please click “Purchase Training” below. You will be directed to PayPal to complete your order (no account registration is needed, simply click to “Pay without a PayPal account”).
Once your payment has been processed, PayPal will automatically direct you to a page containing a link to your private training. Simply click to access the training and sign up for a free account to begin training.